Saturday, November 8, 2008

~Welcome~

My name is Ashby Gale, and I currently attend Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. I am majoring in Environmental Science with a focus in Botany, and have many side hobbies including: Jazz Alto Saxophone, Metal Detecting, Coin collecting, Sustainable Living, Cooking, Hiking/Backpacking/Camping/Fly fishing/Biking, and countless others that pull me in all kinds of directions! I am also an Eagle Scout, which has helped me in ways I can comprehend, and others that I won't discover for years. I also have a knack for writing short stories, which, if you ever have a spare minute and want to hear one, let me know!

I also have an interest in Indian Artifacts, as piqued by my trip out west two summers ago to the Four Corners area. But my main hobby is Metal Detecting; please check out my album of finds, and follow me, I'll follow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment