Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wow, it's March Already?

Sorry for my sparseness over these past couple of months, a couple of blizzards, Mono, and lots of work have kept me from posting any updates and pictures. I found some time tonight so I thought I would let everyone know what was up, and share a neat video series with you. Lately, I've been looking for some neat gadgety projects to do just for the fun of it, and I found this wonderful source--"Weekend Project" from "Make". I haven't been able to get out to detect so that is also why I haven't posted any updates! Here's a sample video from this Make Series:

(My only addition to this would be separating the light from the sound maker so that the light stayed on, while the "cricket" chirped.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opt0E5S1760




No comments:

Post a Comment