Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Week in Review...

Well, this week we had our first "Official" snow up here in Boone. Needless to say everyone was out in full force sporting the winter attire and lunch trays. Numerous sledders attempted Suicide Hill, and I ran a papermaking program instead! It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon. There were a lot of creative ideas from everyone, and here are a few pics from the event--everyone enjoyed it!

After that, me and my friend Everett made a snowman at the bottom of our hill, called Frank. Unfortunately, this masterpiece only lasted 1hr and 30min thanks to some jerks. I was walking behind one of them when they did it. The head was already gone and this idiot slammed his elbow into the mid part of the snowman, cracking it in half. I figured that it was right for me to say something so I said: "Thanks for destroying the snowman I made, I put a lot of effort into creating him." Well, fair enough, the jerk whined about his elbow as he was walking away. (He didn't know that Frank had a six pack!)
Other than that, the week has been spent preparing for exams; one more day of classes, then Reading Day, and Final Exams. I will be spending a lot of time in the coffee shops!! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment