Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Twelve Green Days of Christmas

Here's a version of a holiday classic, gone green. Hope you enjoy it as much as I had coming up with it!

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Prius in the driveway.
On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Two CFLs,
On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Three rain barrels,
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Four solar panels,

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Five Canvas bags....

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Six pounds of tofu,
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Seven compost bins,
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Eight Earth Fare gift cards,
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Nine handmade toys,
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Ten lords recycling,
On the 'leventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 'Leven Fairtrade chocolates,
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Twelve saved acres of Rainforest,

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment